Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to the first post of Chicken Goo for the S,W,P,F Soul.  


My name is Jessica, and I am a single, working, professional who loves to experience life in any way possible.  I have been through much in my 30+ years that friends and family in my life have suggested that I write a book, but unfortunately don't know where to start.  So I figured I would start off blogging about my life and hoping it is interesting enough, thought provoking, heart-warming, intriguing, and warrant some merit of having a small entourage.  I hope you find my blogs and entries interesting and entertaining.  So I will start off the first entry with a bio of myself.


Like I said, I am a S,W,P,F who loves adventure, LOVES to laugh, enjoys being with friends and family, and LOVES helping others on my journey in life.  I have a bachelor's in psychology, a masters in community counseling, and a glutton for punishment for pursuing my doctorate in counseling.  I enjoy being a child/adolescent therapist and enjoy incorporating my love for the arts in my work with my clients.  I have a wonderful, and colorful assortment of friends whom I consider part of my family.  Each of them coming from their own unique backgrounds, cultures, and walks of life.  It's like eating skittles, tasting the rainbow each one being different, ticking your taste buds, and satisfying your social need. Teehee.  


My family is also rich and colorful and every get together is quite the adventure.  


So, due to ethical issues, HIPPA issues, and confidentiality issues, I will not be using real names in my blogs.  All identities will be protected!!


Where to start...hmmm...that's for the next blog.  Lets just say I can't wait to talk about the dangerous pet pig, the fowl fowl, a real life "Will and Grace", snakes slithering across my feet, traumatizing sisters, and much more:-)  


This is Jessi signing off saying TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment